Terms and Conditions
Barossa Gourmet Weekend tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- Tickets sold through barossagourmet.com and managed by Tourism Barossa on behalf of the organisation or business responsible for presenting the event (Event Organiser).
- All tickets are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- This ticket includes a customer booking fee of $3.50 (AUD) per ticket
- The right is reserved by the event organiser to add, withdraw, substitute, or vary advertised events, ticket prices, audience capacity or seating arrangements and make other variations as necessary.
- The venue’s management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The event organiser and Tourism Barossa reserve the right to film, video, record, photograph, broadcast or telecast the event.
- Tourism Barossa Inc. takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Tourism Barossa collects your personal information in case of an event cancellation or change. If you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information Tourism Barossa is not responsible for failure to contact you.
- All tickets are ‘print@home’. Please keep the ticket(s) in a safe place and safeguard it as you would money or regular tickets. Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event. The unique QR code on the ticket(s) can only be used once. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries to the event. In the event that duplicate copies appear, the event presenter reserves the right to refuse entry to ALL ticket holders.
- There is no right of refund or exchange on tickets wrongly purchased except if the event information is incorrectly presented on barossagourmet.com at the time of purchase.
- If an event is cancelled, no obligation is assumed by Tourism Barossa for arranging a substitute event. If the event organiser issues a refund, the customer booking fee is non-refundable. Refunds for tickets purchased by credit card will be refunded to that credit card. Tickets purchased by cash, cheque or EFTPOS will be refunded by cheque. Tickets purchased by Gift Vouchers will be refunded back to the original voucher.
- Replacement of lost or stolen tickets is subject to approval from the event organiser. Tourism Barossa reserves the right to not replace general admission tickets. Proof of original purchase must be presented for replacement. Tourism Barossa reserves the right to charge a fee for any re-issued tickets.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Tourism Barossa at +61 8 8563 0662
- The type of personal information that Tourism Barossa may collect about you can include your name, company name, postal address, email address, telephone and mobile phone number, job title, date of birth/age range, ABN (for registered events) and bank account details (for registered events).
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information(such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
- To protect your safety, you should not provide Tourism Barossa or Barossagourmet.com with any personal information that is not specifically requested, such as your personal medical history.
- Personal identifying information is used only for our legitimate business interests, including complying with applicable laws and regulations. We may also use your information to contact you with relevant information from time to time.
- We will share your personally identifying information if required by law to do so.
- From time to time, we will also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns and related information to reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying or medical information.
- You may, at any time, remove your information from our current customer database. To do so, please email us.
Contact Tourism Barossa
+61 8 8563 0662